Now that we’re done with the political conventions, it’s time to speak the truth.
And I’m here to do just that.
Now that he’s a lame duck, President Obama recently said in an interview that the best advice former President George W. Bush gave him was to “Always carry hand sanitizer.” See it here.
And some thought DUBYA was a dope. Nope.
Imagine all of the hands you have to shake when you’re the leader of the free world.
Now, think about all of the hands you have to shake during the course of a day. As a person in the media, I have to glad-hand all the time and suck-up to people who have the potential to land me the next golden gig. I attend radio conventions, symposiums, conferences…all just an excuse to eat rubber chicken and get a free letter opener or flashlight.
But in all seriousness, what Bush SHOULD have told Obama was to use an alcohol-free hand sanitizer; and not just ANY alcohol-free product.
Safehands® uses a patent pending delivery system. The proprietary chemistry distinguishes safeHands® products from competitive products because it enables significant “microbe killing power,” working with the natural oils of the skin while remaining gentle to skin and nails.
Now here’s where people who use hand sanitizers WITH alcohol or ethanol are making what I consider a mistake.
Sure, those alcohol-based products will kill germs; but they can also damage your skin if you use those frequently (ask a nurse) making hands red, dry and irritated.
And because of that, for some people, repeated use of those alcohol-based sanitizers may become less effective over time.
Here are some more reasons to use safeHands®:
- It is the only alcohol-free hand sanitizer subjected to extensive independent Human Subject Testing at a major U.S. university, where it was established that safeHands® is more effective with frequent use than alcohol based products.
- SafeHands® is soothing to the skin and safe for multiple daily usages.
- The safeHands® sanitizer does NOT contain standard emollients because these would interfere with the germ killing power and would leave residue on the skin that could actually gather germs!
- It’s not sticky (as are other alcohol-free products) and also evaporates quickly, resulting in a “good-feeling product.
- SafeHands® is made in the U.S.A. at a manufacturing facility that has passed an F.D.A.-level quality audit.
Those are just some of the reasons to use safeHands® non-toxic and non-flammable hand sanitizer.
This is the season for many outdoor activities, including mass demonstrations and music festivals. Sometimes, there are unsanitary conditions when you’re outside with big crowds.
Remember, the best advice George W. Bush gave to President Obama was to carry around a hand sanitizer.
My best advice is to carry around safeHands® wherever you go this summer.
Get in touch with me anytime at BigJaySorensen@gmail.com.
In the words of another former President Bush, “Read my lips.”
Spread the word, NOT the germs.